September 28th, 2019
~ January 25th, 2020
SAT : 11AM to 6PM
SUN : 11AM to 5PM
* Customer must visit Best Buy and purchase a qualifying Sony or LG OLED TV (2019 models only) to be eligible.
* Gift card good toward future purchase.
* Not valid with any other coupons, offers or price match requests.
* Excludes special order, clearance, refurbished, pre-owned and open-box items; gift cards; taxes.
* Selection varies by store.
* Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household.
* Valid on in store and in stock items only.
* Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico.
* Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks.
* Online and in-store offer may vary.
* Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup.
* No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value.
* Coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
* Coupon valid 9/23/2019-2/29/2020.
* Cashier Instructions: Scan coupon UPC. Scan all product(s) being sold. Press "Total." Write "VOID" on coupon and place in register coupon media file.
OLED TV Tour at Westbury
OLED TV Tour at San Carlos
OLED TV Tour at San Rafael
OLED TV Tour at Sterling
OLED TV Tour at Nashua
OLED TV Tour at West LA
OLED TV Tour at LA Comic Con
OLED TV Tour at Salem
OLED TV Tour starts a long journey at Best Buy stores throughout the Northern United States! Speaking at the kick-off ceremony of the campaign outside BestBuy's headquarters in Richfield, MN and OLED World summit in San Jose, CA.
OLED TV Tour give to U.S consumers the "experience the unexpected" that they can't get inside the stores!
OLED TV Tour at Minnetonka on October 5th~6th
OLED TV Tour at Minnetonka on October 5th~6th
LG Display, the world’s leading innovator of display technologies, announced today that it will launch an OLED TV Tour to showcase how the cutting-edge OLED technology enhances the consumer TV-watching experience at select Best Buy stores. Starting today and lasting through February 2020, the grand tour is designed to help consumers experience the value of OLED up close, thereby bringing its cutting-edge OLED technologies to America’s doorstep and further expanding the OLED TV market.
“We are excited to introduce state-of-the-art OLED products to Best Buy consumers in their own neighborhoods to provide them with an in-depth OLED experience,” said KJ Kim, Vice President and Head of Global OLED Promotion at LG Display. Speaking at the kick-off ceremony of the campaign outside Best Buy’s headquarters in Richfield, Minnesota, he added, “Through this campaign we are committed to explaining the advantages of OLED technology in a way that everyone can understand so they can fully appreciate what OLED TV has to offer.”
To give U.S. consumers the chance to “Experience the Unexpected,” LG Display will take two big rig 18-wheelers loaded with the latest OLED products from Best Buy to select Best Buy stores across the U.S. One truck will cover the East Coast and mid-northern states while the other truck will tour the West Coast and mid-southern states.
Through this grand 6,000-mile campaign, equivalent to driving a quarter of the way around the Earth, LG Display aims to educate consumers that OLED is an unmatched next-generation display technology offering abundant form factors and impressive features such as authentic emissive color, “thinovative (thin and innovative)” design, “everywhere view”, and an easy-on-the-eyes “ocular guard.” By doing so, the company aims to make OLED TV a household name in the U.S.
To this end, LG Display will showcase a moving trade show inside the trucks with Living Space, OLED Benefits, and Photo Zone sections. The outside of the truck will feature the slogan “It’s OLED or OLED” to show consumers that OLED will always be their best choice.
In the Living Space section where people can enjoy OLED screens in their natural environment – a luxurious living room – leading global TV brands LG Electronics and Sony will join forces with LG Display to showcase the stunning advantages of OLED technology. LG Electronics is exhibiting its 77-inch W9 OLED TV model, which features its thinnest design and best picture quality, while Sony is presenting its 77-inch A9G OLED TV which has a sound system embedded in the panel. In the OLED Benefits section, the company will illustrate the differences between OLED and LCD technologies by showing two displays side by side, while giving visitors unique and unforgettable photo-taking opportunities in the Photo Zone area with interactive transparent OLED TVs.
In addition, LG Display will provide customers in attendance a certificate that can be redeemed for a gift card worth 10% of the purchase price of a LG Electronics or Sony OLED TV, up to $250 at Best Buy stores until February 28, 2020. Also, by entering a sweepstakes or participating in an interview at the truck, visitors have the opportunity to win an OLED TV. LG Display is additionally running social media campaigns for this truck event driven by the potential to donate OLED TVs to charities such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in cooperation with Best Buy.
During the campaign journey, LG Display will visit Los Angeles Comic Con in October and Art Basel in America at Miami Beach in December. These are perfect locations to showcase OLED technology’s stunning artistic-level presentation in terms of picture quality and form factor. Comic Con is one of the most famous and celebrated pop culture events in the U.S. with over 100,000 attendees, and Art Basel ranks as the premier art show of the Americas also with over 100,000 attendees.
LG has made a Transparent OLED TV! See where it'll be next on the OLED Experience Road Trip: Thanks to LG Display for sponsoring this video. It was super cool to see a OLED TV side by side with an LCD TV. Which kind of TV would you prefer? Would you ever use a see through tv? Come check out the tour and if you buy an OLED you'll get a 10% off best buy gift card (up to 250$). Taking a picture with the semi will enter you into a chance to win a 65" OLED!
OLED TV Tour at Santa Rosa on September 28th~29th.
OLED TV Tour at Richfield on September 28th~29th.
OLED TV Tour opening ceremony at OLEDs World Summit on September 25th.
Check out the OLED TV Tour making clip here!
Inviting you to have a full experience the "Unexpected" OLED technology at BEST BUY stores in 11 States, 26 Cities.
Bringing "the Unexpected" to you. OLED TV Tour begins its journey!
OLED TV Tour opening ceremony at Best Buy Headquarters on September 24th.
* Each participant will only be entitled to one chance of the event regardless of the total number of posts or hashtags.
* Images may differ from the actual product.
* Only one of these can be selected.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING. NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The Experience the Unexpected Tour Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), who are 18 years of age or older, (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska who must be 19 years of age or older), at the time of entry and have visited an OLED TV "Experience the Unexpected" Tour event ("Entrant"). Employees, officers and directors of LG Display America Inc., ("Sponsor"), Best Buy Stores, L.P., LG Ad America (HS Ad/GIIR America, Inc.), Gage Marketing Group LLC ("Administrator") and each of their parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, and Web masters and Web suppliers (and each of their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and individuals residing in the same household of each, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2) ENTRY PERIOD: The OLED TV "Experience the Unexpected" Tour Trucks will visit select Best Buy store locations ("Tour") between September 28, 2019 and January 25, 2020 ("Entry Period"). For a complete list of the Tour dates/times and store locations see rule 13 below. Tour dates/times and locations are subject to change.
3) HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period visit a Tour stop during posted hours, take a photo of yourself either inside or outside of the OLED TV "Experience the Unexpected" Tour Truck (no people may be included in the photo, other than you) (the "Photo") and use your public Instagram OR non-private Twitter account to post your Photo with the hashtag #OLEDBestBuySweepstakes to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"). Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on January 25, 2020. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. IF AN ENTRANT VISITS MORE THAN ONE (1) TOUR LOCATION, THEY MAY ONLY SUBMIT ONE (1) ENTRY FROM ONE (1) TOUR LOCATION (I.E., THEY MAY NOT SUBMIT ENTRIES FROM OTHER TOUR LOCATIONS). No correspondence regarding the screening or verification of Entries will be undertaken by Sponsor. Entries will not be judged. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. The Instagram and Twitter platforms will be the official time clocks for the Sweepstakes.
If you post to Instagram or Twitter via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive, including those to and from Sponsor. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
Your Entry must conform to the Post Guidelines defined below. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes that your Entry fails to conform to the Post Guidelines. Entry must include the required hashtag. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, do not include the required hashtag, do not comply with all Post Guidelines set forth herein, and/or do not abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified, in Sponsor's sole discretion. As used herein, "Post" refers to all content submitted in the Entry including, without limitation, the photo, images, objects, writings explanations, hashtag(s), descriptions, background, etc.Post Guidelines:
Entrant represents that his or her Entry conforms to the Post Guidelines and acknowledges that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify him or her from the Sweepstakes if Sponsor decides that his or her Entry fails to conform to the Entry requirements or any other provision of these Official Rules. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Once an Entry is submitted, you may not edit the Entry or resubmit your Entry with edits. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one Entry by posting to Twitter and Instagram or using multiple/different Instagram or Twitter accounts or any other methods will void all of that person's Entries and that person will be disqualified. Any form of Entry not stated in these Official Rules is void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification in Sponsor's sole discretion. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Certain Entries may be used by Sponsor and its agents for socializing and promotional purposes during the Entry Period. Being selected for socializing and/or promotional purposes does not imply or guarantee selection as a prize winner in the Sweepstakes.
4) REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY AND INDEMNIFICATION: By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that you will indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties (as defined in rule 8) from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, your Entry, or your conduct in creating your Entry or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes.
5) RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about Tuesday, January 28, 2020, from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the drawing, will conduct the drawing.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by the Sponsor via Instagram or Twitter and will be required to respond to the Instagram or Twitter message within three (3) days of notification. Potential prize winner is subject to verification. The potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return a W-9, Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release form within ten (10) days of attempted notification. In the event the potential winner does not respond to the Instagram or Twitter message or return documents in a timely manner, or accept the prize, or if the prize notification, Instagram, or Twitter message or prize is not deliverable, or the potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner.
7) ONE (1) PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Prize winner will choose: one (1) 65" LG C9 OLED TV, ARV: $2,499.99 OR one (1) 65" Sony A8G TV, ARV: $2,799.99. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute either prize with a prize of equal or greater value should either of the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prize consists of only the item chosen by the winner. Prize is subject to its manufacturer's warranty and/or terms and conditions. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Prize will not be fulfilled outside of the 50 United States or District of Columbia. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes, insurance, expenses not set forth herein and other expenses which may be required for the enjoyment and use of the respective prize.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer online systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such Entrant's eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the Entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from Instagram or Twitter. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winner from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any Web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a participant's or other person's system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes. Should multiple users of the same Instagram or Twitter account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account holder of said Instagram or Twitter account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an Instagram or Twitter account is defined as the natural person who is assigned an account by Instagram, Twitter or other organization which is responsible for assigning Instagram or Twitter accounts or the domain associated with the submitted Instagram or Twitter account.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM HTTPS://EN.OLEDSPACE.COM/OLEDTV_TOUR, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10) GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in San Jose, California.
11) NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate first class stamped envelope to: Experience the Unexpected Tour Sweepstakes Name of Winner Request, Gage, 10000 Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441. Requests must be received by January 30, 2020.
12) SPONSOR: LG Display America Inc., 2540 N 1st St #400, San Jose, CA, 95131.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55441.
|Store #||Location||Address||Event date|
|281||Richfield, MN||1000 West 78th St, Richfield, MN 55423||2019/9/28 ~ 29|
|4||Minnetonka, MN||13513 Ridgedale Drive Hopkins, MN 55305||2019/10/5 ~ 6|
|419||Salem, NH||290 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079||2019/10/12 ~ 13|
|534||Nashua, NH||220 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060||2019/10/19 ~ 20|
|146||Sterling, VA||45575 Dulles Eastern Plz, Sterling VA 20166||2019/10/26 ~ 27|
|454||Westbury, NY||1100 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590||2019/11/2 ~ 3|
|331||Danbury, CT||2 International Dr, Danbury, CT 06810||2019/11/9 ~ 10|
|579||Deptford, NJ||1851 Deptford Center Rd, Deptford, NJ 08096||2019/11/16 ~ 17|
|558||Aventura, FL||21035 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL 33180||2019/11/23 ~ 24|
|554||Boca Raton, FL||20540 State Road 7, Boca Raton, FL 33498||2020/1/4~5|
|561||South Tampa, FL||1725 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607||2020/1/11 ~ 12|
|501||Kennesaw, GA||850 Cobb Place Blvd, NW Kennesaw, GA||2020/1/18 ~ 19|
|516||Alpharetta, GA||975 N Point Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022||2020/1/24 ~ 25|
|120||Santa Rosa, CA||1950 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95407||2019/9/28 ~ 29|
|187||San Francisco, CA||1717 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94103||2019/10/5 ~ 6|
|109||West LA, CA||11301 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064||2019/10/19 ~ 20|
|1021||San Rafael, CA||700 Du Bois St, San Rafael, CA 94901||2019/10/26 ~ 27|
|140||San Carlos, CA||1127 Industrial Rd, San Carlos, CA 94070||2019/11/2 ~ 3|
|103||City of Industry, CA||17545 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748||2019/11/9 ~ 10|
|114||Fullerton, CA||120 E. Imperial Hwy, Fullerton, CA 92835||2019/11/16 ~ 17|
|438||Mission Valley, CA||5151 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA 92108||2019/11/23 ~ 24|
|249||Phoenix, AZ||2727 W Thunderbird Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85053||2019/12/7 ~ 8|
|829||El Paso, TX||815 Sunland Park Drive El Paso TX 79912||2020/1/4~5|
|180||Frisco, TX||3333 Preston Rd. Frisco, TX 75034||2020/1/11 ~ 12|
|354||Katy, TX||20290 Katy Fwy (Fry Rd Exit) Katy, TX 77449||2020/1/18 ~ 19|
|291||Galleria, TX||5133 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77056||2020/1/24 ~ 25|
|Non-Best Buy Store Location||LA Comic Con*||1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015||2019/10/11 : 1:00PM - 8:00PM|
2019/10/12 : 9:30AM-7:00PM
2019/10/13 : 9:30AM-5:00PM
|Non-Best Buy Store Location||Red Dot Miami*||2217 NW 5 Ave, Miami, FL, 33127||2019/12/4 :6pm~9pm|
2019/12/5 : 12pm ~ 8pm
2019/12/6 : 12pm ~ 8pm
Tweet and Twitter are registered trademarks of Twitter, Inc. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand you are providing your information to LG Display America Inc. and not to Twitter.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram LLC. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand you are providing your information to LG Display America Inc. and not to Instagram.
Abbreviated Rules for printed materials at Tour Stops that promote the Sweepstakes:
Abbreviated Rules for website/landing page that promotes the Tour and Sweepstakes: