1. Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe in good faith your copyright-protected material was posted on OLED SPACE without your authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. (If you are a US copyright owner, please see below for “DMCA Notice for US Users”.) Make sure that you consider whether fair use, fair dealing or a similar exception to copyright applies before you submit. Any inquiries or complaint regarding copyright and Your Content (as defined in Terms & Conditions) should be directed in the first instance to OLED SPACE copyright agent at email@example.com.
For any copyright complaint, you may use our Takedown Notice Form, which is designed to help you to submit all the required information for us to process your complaint. Please note that a takedown notice should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent who is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Prior to sending the takedown notice to OLED SPACE copyright agent, please ensure that your takedown notice is complete and that your statements included therein are accurate. We may request additional information necessary to make your takedown notice complete. Without a complete takedown notice, your request may not be processed further.
2. DMCA Notice for US Users
If you are a US copyright owner or an agent of a US copyright owner and believe that any Content on OLED SPACE infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to Title 17, U.S.C., Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) by providing our designated copyright agent (“DMCA Designated Agent”) with the following information in writing :
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You may fill out our DMCA claim form and submit it:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offline: LG Display Co., Ltd.
Attn: OLED SPACE Designated Agent (c/o Digital Marketing Task)
128 Yeoui-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu,
Seoul 07336, Korea
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Upon receipt of a DMCA notice of claimed infringement, OLED SPACE will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity.
The DMCA notice should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. If you choose to request a removal of Content by submitting a DMCA notice, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Also, knowingly making false claims or misusing this process may result in the suspension of Your Account (as defined in Terms & Conditions), and you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Under the DMCA, a counter notification is a legal means to state your objection if LGD removes or disables access to Your Content. If you are a user who provided the allegedly infringing copyrighted Content, and believe that material you posted on OLED SPACE was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification or that your use of the Content constitutes “fair use” and does not infringe the copyright holder’s rights, you may submit a counter notification containing the following information to our DMCA Designated Agent (contact information provided above):
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have good faith that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, mailing address, and telephone number, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the State of California and the federal or state courts located in the State of California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
You may submit a DMCA counter-notice to our DMCA Designated Agent by using our Counter Notice Form. Upon receipt of a complete counter notice form, we will promptly forward a copy of it to the alleged copyright owner and notify the scheduled reinstatement of the Content removed or disabled. Unless the alleged copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user who posted the Content within ten (10) business days after we provide the counter notice of such user and provides notice of such action to our DMCA Designated Agent, we may restore such Content.
If you are unclear as to whether your situation falls into one of these areas, you may want to contact the alleged copyright owner directly. Alternatively, you may want to speak with an attorney or a legal advisor regarding your specific situation, as LGD is not in the position to act in this capacity for you.
Last Updated: February 3, 2020