A. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
- Required Personal Information
In addition, in the course of using services provided on our Website, the information as described in the following may be created and collected: Log information (IP address, log data, use time, search word input, internet protocol address, and web beacon).
Other than cookies and the log information as described above, there is no personal information that will be required or collected from you in using our Website. You may access the majority of the Website without the need to sign up for membership.
- Optional Personal Information
You may reject the collection and use of the following optional personal information when you engage in certain activities on our Website and, even in case of rejection, there is no limit on use of services.
|Title of activities
||Personal information to be collected
||We may collect your first and last name, your location (based on country), phone number, email address and/or company name if you choose to use our business inquiry section.
||We may collect your user name or login ID when you leave a comment in the Website by linking your Facebook, Twitter or Google account
(2) Method of collection
LGD collects your information through one or more of the following methods:
- Your voluntary submission of personal information for your use of the services provided under the Website.
- Communication via the webpage, email, fax, or phone, during communications made with customer support.
- Automatic collection of certain information during a user access to the PC web or mobile web/app.
B. Purpose of collecting personal information and the legal basis for this use
LGD uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
• To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new products or services from LGD, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials to you. This may be done to meet and fulfill our legitimate business interests or with your consent;
- To ensure the Website is relevant to your needs. This may be done to meet and fulfill our legitimate business interest;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion. This may be done to meet and fulfill our contractual obligations with you;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you. This may be done to meet and fulfill our legitimate business interests;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Website. This may be done to meet and fulfill our contractual obligations under an existing agreement with you; and/or
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or other inquiry. This may be done to meet and fulfill our legitimate business interests or with your consent.
Relying on our legitimate interests
We have carried out balancing tests for all the data processing we carry out on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we have described above. Our legitimate interests are in promoting our business, improving our website and services and responding to user queries. You can obtain information on any of our balancing tests by contacting us using the details set out later in this notice.
C. Commission for collected personal information
For carrying out services, LGD commissions external professional companies (subcontractors) to process personal information as follows. This commissioned works for processing personal information is carried out by each subcontractor and service only if necessary for providing that service.
In commissioning process of personal information, in order to secure safety of personal information , LGD supervises and ensures to expressly state in the agreement with subcontractors so that those subcontractors will safely process personal information by strictly complying with directions regarding personal information protection, keeping personal information secret, not disclosing it to a 3rd party and being liable for accidents and returning or destructing personal information upon termination of the commission or process.
|Name of subcontractors
||Description of commissioned works (services)
|Coleo Marketing Group
||maintain Website and promotion
D. Details of provision of personal information to 3rd party
Except for the following case, LGD does not disclose or provide your personal information to a 3rd party:
|Recipients of information
||Purpose of use of recipient
||Items to be provided
||Period of retention and use of recipient
||Until the date when the purpose of use is achieved or period as required by the laws
E. Collection and use of information from children under the age of 16
LGD does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website. The Site is not intended for, nor does LGD believe they are appealing to, children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
F. International transfer of information
Information we collect is stored in the Republic of Korea. If you are located outside of the Republic of Korea be aware that information you submit will be transferred to the Republic of Korea. If you reside in the EU, we will transfer your personal data to the Republic of Korea in accordance with the EU data protection law requirements by using model contractual clauses that have been approved by the European Commission or other appropriate means. You may ask us for a copy of these clauses. You understand that the Republic of Korea may not provide the same level of protections as the laws in your country.
G. Your Rights
(1) Marketing Emails
From time to time, we communicate with users who subscribe to our Website via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you information about changes to our services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, you have an absolute right to exercise an opt-out choice at any time if you do not want to receive marketing communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and/or promotion events offered on the Website. For e-mails, the opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking “UNSUBCSCRIBE” in such E-mails.
(2) Cookies and Tracking Tools
(3) Do Not Track Policy
Our Do Not Track Policy is available in E. Cookies and other similar technologies.
(4) If you are in the EU:
You may have certain rights with respect to the personal information you provided to us. To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws, you may:
Data Subject Access Requests: You may ask us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time, and request us to provide a copy of this and to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. If you request further copies of this information from us, we may charge you a reasonable administrative cost where legally permissible. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and in this case we will always let you know.
Right to Object: This right enables you to object to us processing your personal data where we do so for one of the following four reasons: (i) our legitimate interests; (ii) to enable us to perform a task in the public interest or exercise official authority; (iii) to send you direct marketing materials; and (iv) for scientific, historical, research, or statistical purposes.
Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. Normally, the information must meet one of the following criteria: (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected and/or processed them; (ii) where previously given, you have withdrawn your consent to us processing your data, and there is no other valid reason for us to continue processing; (iii) the data has been processed unlawfully (i.e. in a manner which does not comply with the GDPR); (iv) it is necessary for the data to be erased in order for us to comply with our legal obligations as a data controller; or (v) if we process the data because we believe it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests, you object to the processing and we are unable to demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for our continued processing.
Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. The circumstances in which you are entitled to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data are: (i) where you dispute the accuracy of the personal data that we are processing about you. In this case, our processing of your personal data will be restricted for the period during which the accuracy of the data is verified; (ii) where you object to our processing of your personal data for our legitimate interests. Here, you can request that the data be restricted while we verify our grounds for processing your personal data; (iii) where our processing of your data is unlawful, but you would prefer us to restrict our processing of it rather than erasing it; and (iv) where we have no further need to process your personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Right to Withdraw Consent: Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities, you may withdraw this consent at any time and we will cease to carry out the particular activity that you previously consented to unless we consider that there is an alternative reason to justify our continued processing of your data for this purpose in which case we will inform you of this condition.
Right to Rectification: You also have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold about you. If we have shared this personal data with third parties, we will notify them about the rectification unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Where appropriate, we will also tell you which third parties we have disclosed the inaccurate or incomplete personal data to. Where we think that it is reasonable for us not to comply with your request, we will explain our reasons for this decision.
Right of Data Portability: Under certain circumstances, you can have your personal information transferred to another company or provided to you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com. Although we urge you to contact us to find a solution for every concern you may have, if you are an EU resident you always have the right to lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority.
Right to automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You also have right to request to cease the automated treatment of personal information, including profiling, which has critical impact or cause legal effect on them.
Right of California residents
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA Privacy Notice.
H. Forums, chat rooms and other public posting areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any review board, chat room, forum or other public posting area is available to anyone with internet access. If you don’t want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly.
I. Third Party Web Sites
This statement applies solely to information collected on the Website. The Website may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to LGD is done at your own risk.
In order to prevent the loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage of your personal information, LGD takes technical, managerial and physical measures for securing safety as follows:
||∘ Utilize security servers for transmitting encryption of personal information
∘ Take measures of encryption for confidential information
∘ Install and operate access control devices and equipment
∘ Establish and execute internal management plan
||∘ Appoint a staff responsible for protecting personal information
∘ Provide education and training for staffs treating personal information
∘ Establish and execute internal management plan
∘ Ensure safe storage of record of access to personal information processing system
∘ Classify the level of authority to access to personal information processing system
||∘ Establish and operate the procedure for access control for the facilities for storing personal information
∘ Store documents and backing storage containing personal information in safe places which have locking device
L. Period for retention and use of personal information
In principle, LGD destructs your personal information without delay when: the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved; the legal or management needs are satisfied; or your request: Provided that, if it is required to retain the information by relevant laws and regulations, LGD will retain member information for certain period as designated by relevant laws and regulations. The information to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations are as follows:
∘ Log record of users such as internet/data detecting the place of user connection: 3 months(The Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
∘ Other data for checking communication facts: 12 months (The Protection of Communications Secrets Act)
M. Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
In principle, LGD destructs the information immediately after the purposes of its collection and use have been achieved without delay: Provided that, if any information is to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations, LGD retain it for the period as required by those laws and regulations before destruction and, in such event, the personal information which is stored and managed separately will never be used for other purposes. LGD destructs: hard copies of personal information by shredding with a pulverizer or incinerating it; and delete personal information stored in the form of electric file by using technological method making that information not restored.
N. Contacting LGD
- Name of staff responsible for managing personal information: Jae Won Lee
Dept. : Department Leader / Corporate Security Department
Tel. : +82-31-933-0657
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
O. Infringement Remedies
You can apply for dispute resolution, damage relief, consultation, etc. to the Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center, Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee, etc.
- Privacy Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet Security Agency)
-Jurisdiction: Report on personal information infringement, apply for consultation
-Address: (138-950) Personal Information Infringement Report Center, Korea Internet & Security Agency, 135, Jung-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
-Jurisdiction: Application for mediation of personal information disputes, collective dispute mediation (civil resolution)
-Address: (03171) 4F, Government Building, 209 Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Cyber Crime Investigation Division: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center: 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)
Last Updated: February 10, 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Statement and Use of This Site
The OLED SPACE website is provided to you by LG Display Co., Ltd., a company duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Korea, having its principal place of business at LG Twin Towers (East), 128 Yeoui-daero, Yeouido-dong, Youngdungpo-gu, Seoul, 07336, Korea (“LG Display,” “our,” “we” or “us”).
Please read the following terms carefully as use of OLED SPACE website means that you agree to them.
We try to ensure the accuracy of all of the content. However, we do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the content. The content of the OLED SPACE website should only be used for information purposes and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. The website is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
Information on the OLED SPACE website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. LG Display may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice. Further, all information on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The OLED SPACE website may contain hypertext links to other websites which are completely independent of the OLED SPACE website. The linked sites are not under the control of LG Display and LG Display makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link. Your linking to external sites is at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LG Display of that website.
Things You Cannot Do
When accessing or using OLED SPACE, you must respect others and their rights, including by following these Terms, so that we all may continue to use and enjoy OLED SPACE. We support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities. To report a security issue, please send an email to email@example.com.
LG Display hereby grants you permission to access and use OLED SPACE, subject to the following express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of OLED SPACE or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of OLED SPACE or the content accessible via OLED SPACE;
- You agree not to use OLED SPACE or the services (including the comments and email features in OLED SPACE) for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of LG Display or the respective licensors of the Content;
- In any way violate applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- You shall not use OLED SPACE to violate applicable law or infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property or any other proprietary rights;
- You shall not upload, transmit, or distribute to or through OLED SPACE any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data;
- You shall not harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding OLED SPACE or users of OLED SPACE, except as permitted in these Terms or in a separate written agreement with LG DISPLAY;
- You shall not use OLED SPACE in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying OLED SPACE or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the services in any manner;
- Access, query, or search OLED SPACE with any automated system, other than through our published interfaces and pursuant to their applicable terms. However, we conditionally grant permission to crawl OLED SPACE for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file;
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of LG DISPLAY or the respective licensors of the Content.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that OLED SPACE has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which LG DISPLAY may suffer) of any such breach.
Changes to the terms
LG Display may change the OLED SPACE website or its terms at any time. If you use the OLED SPACE website after LG Display has changed the terms, you will be bound by the new terms.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, WILL THE LG DISPLAY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR OLED SPACE, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OLED SPACE THAT IS ALLEGED TO BE INFRINGING, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, OLED SPACE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING THOSE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF THE OLED SPACE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with Korean law, without reference to its conflict of laws rules. All controversies and disputes arising out of, relating to this legal notice shall be submitted to the Seoul District Court in Republic of Korea as the first instance court.
CCPA Privacy Notice
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from customers within the last twelve (12) months:
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
(Email address, user name, IP address)
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
(Name, delivery address, employment, telephone number)
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtained the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our website.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one more of the following business purposes:
- To allow you to create an account on the Website so you can engage and participate in review board, chat room and forums on the Website.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new products or services from LGD, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials to you.
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion.
- To ensure the Website is relevant to your needs.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Website.
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or other inquiry.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following category of third party:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us a message on our website. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notices
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
LG Display Co., Ltd.
LG Twin Towers (East Tower), 128 Yeoui-daero,
Last Updated : February 10, 2020