TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Statement and Use of This Site
The OLED SPACE website is provided to you by LG Display Co., Ltd., a company duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Korea, having its principal place of business at LG Twin Towers (East), 128 Yeoui-daero, Yeouido-dong, Youngdungpo-gu, Seoul, 07336, Korea (“LG Display,” “our,” “we” or “us”).
Please read the following terms carefully as use of OLED SPACE website means that you agree to them.
We try to ensure the accuracy of all of the content. However, we do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the content. The content of the OLED SPACE website should only be used for information purposes and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. The website is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
Information on the OLED SPACE website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. LG Display may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice. Further, all information on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The OLED SPACE website may contain hypertext links to other websites which are completely independent of the OLED SPACE website. The linked sites are not under the control of LG Display and LG Display makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link. Your linking to external sites is at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LG Display of that website.
Things You Cannot Do
When accessing or using OLED SPACE, you must respect others and their rights, including by following these Terms, so that we all may continue to use and enjoy OLED SPACE. We support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities. To report a security issue, please send an email to email@example.com.
LG Display hereby grants you permission to access and use OLED SPACE, subject to the following express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of OLED SPACE or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of OLED SPACE or the content accessible via OLED SPACE;
- You agree not to use OLED SPACE or the services (including the comments and email features in OLED SPACE) for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of LG Display or the respective licensors of the Content;
- In any way violate applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- You shall not use OLED SPACE to violate applicable law or infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property or any other proprietary rights;
- You shall not upload, transmit, or distribute to or through OLED SPACE any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data;
- You shall not harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding OLED SPACE or users of OLED SPACE, except as permitted in these Terms or in a separate written agreement with LG DISPLAY;
- You shall not use OLED SPACE in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying OLED SPACE or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the services in any manner;
- Access, query, or search OLED SPACE with any automated system, other than through our published interfaces and pursuant to their applicable terms. However, we conditionally grant permission to crawl OLED SPACE for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file;
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of LG DISPLAY or the respective licensors of the Content.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that OLED SPACE has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which LG DISPLAY may suffer) of any such breach.
Changes to the terms
LG Display may change the OLED SPACE website or its terms at any time. If you use the OLED SPACE website after LG Display has changed the terms, you will be bound by the new terms.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, WILL THE LG DISPLAY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR OLED SPACE, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OLED SPACE THAT IS ALLEGED TO BE INFRINGING, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, OLED SPACE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING THOSE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF THE OLED SPACE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with Korean law, without reference to its conflict of laws rules. All controversies and disputes arising out of, relating to this legal notice shall be submitted to the Seoul District Court in Republic of Korea as the first instance court.